Nellie"s Needles

Friday, June 15, 2007

View Lake Michigan

If you'd like to view the actual Lake Michigan,the basis of my "Lake Series", click here. It's the website for a webcam that posts a new picture every 30 seconds every day ... all year long. I've posted a permanent link in my sidebar that's located just above the Lake Series albums. Now you can see what I see, as well as what I'm looking at when a lake piece is being created here in Michigan. So far, that's numbers 27 and 28.I discovered this website last fall when the photo of a waterspout taken by that webcam appeared in the area newspapers.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Nellie
I love your developing Lake series.
I mightn't always leave comment,but frequently check to see what new Lake beauty you've unveiled.
I'm so proud and happy you gave one to me.